**New Bedford has a Winter Market!**
When: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month
from December 2016 – May 2017
Where: Located downtown at the Bristol Building Hallway- 750 Purchase St.
in between Travessia Winery and Green Bean Cafe
**FREE parking in downtown New Bedford on the weekends at meters and all parking garages.
No cash? Don’t worry, we accept SNAP/EBT and Debit/Credit!
Just visit our Information Table, swipe your card for tokens, and start shopping – it’s really that simple! Here is an easy-to-understand guide explaining how to pay by credit/debit or SNAP!
Markets open rain or shine – check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information or for any cancellations.
Subscribe to our weekly market e-newsletter for vendor products, events, and updates about the market!
2017 Summer Markets are right around the corner! We operate three farmer markets in New Bedford. Check out our opening days and times below.
- Brooklawn Park Market – Acushnet Ave entrance: Mondays, 2-6pm; June 12th- October 30th
- Custom House Square Downtown Market: Thursdays, 2-6pm; June 15th- October 26th
- **NOW OPEN in JUNE** Clasky Common Park: Saturdays 10-2 pm; June 17th- October 28th
Thanks to our vendors for participating in the 2016 market season!
- Brix Bounty Farms (produce)
- Buzzards Bay Bee Company (honey, lotions, shortbread)
- D’s Lectables (assorted baked goods)
- Ed Silva Farms (produce)
- Everlasting Travels Body Care and Decor (soaps, lotions, body sprays, candles)
- Healthy Futures Farm (produce)
- Kyler’s Catch Seafood (local fish)
- La Rhonda’s Catering: Alchemy in a Jar (jams)
- New Bedford Energy Now (resource and sponsor!)
- Peets Farms (meats, eggs, jams)
- Pocasset Orchards (fruits)
- Sampson Farm (produce)
- Smackadoodles (assorted cinnamon buns-savory & sweet)
- Steven’s Farm Stand (produce)
- Stony Creek Farm (grass-fed beef)
- The Soap Shelf (handmade soaps)
- Winterbottom Farms (produce)
- Wyandotte Farms (chicken, eggs, specialty/ready-to-eat items from Farmers Kitchen)
THANK YOU to our generous sponsors:
THANK YOU to our fiscal sponsor, the Marion Institute!